• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about creases

17 posts in this topic

take a look at that pic, you can see a crease in the cover on the black cover. How bad is that considered if the rest of the comic is NM? Also how many of those can you get away with and stay above 9? I have quite a few comics like that some with them on the back cover also but the rest of the comic is perfect. Let me know, thanks! Also BTW there are no color breaks in the creases.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6521048769&ssPageName=ADME:W:WR:US:4

But that is a big crease, not a tiny little transverse stress mark.

I just don't think it would rate in the VF range for a modern.

bb_1_b.JPG

Main reason I was asking was because I gota batch of comics from someone on ebay and they said they were NM and quite a few had creases in the covers...

I am shocked to learn that sellers on eBay falsely advertise their comics as NM!

yeahok.gif

Main reason I was asking was because I gota batch of comics from someone on ebay and they said they were NM and quite a few had creases in the covers...

I am shocked to learn that sellers on eBay falsely advertise their comics as NM!

yeahok.gif

screwy.gif

lmao.

isn't there a place to be reimbursed by ebay when people try and rip you on ebay?

I am shocked to learn that eBay doesn't give a rats [#@$%!!!] that a seller rips you off!

makepoint.gif