• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold and Closed. Thanks.

6 posts in this topic

Ok so, this was finally the turtles that I was going to bring to Maine to get double signed. Well, due to me trying to make this grail happen, I must let it go. No meeting Laird, no double signed turtles, no Maine. I guess next year or when the time is right.

No Hos or Probies

A link to my kudos is under my signature line

First :takeit: in the thread wins and trumps any ongoing pms

Payment due within 72 hours unless specified before through pm

No returns on graded books. If something should happen in transit, send it back in the condition that you received it in, boxed the same way I had boxed it. Buyer pays return shipping and insurance.

I bulletproof all of my books.

Payment though paypal only

Shipping is Free. No international at this time.

If you need more pics, just let me know.

Thanks for stopping by, your friendly neighborhood SpideyFein

Turtles 1 Raw 4.5-5.5, could go either way when slabbed. My opinion is 5.0

I think it has great wear for the grade. I've taken various pics of all the corners and insides. The slight tear on the bottom left corner is not a spine split, and only seems to be on the outer cover. It does not pull apart in the least, so I really don't want to call it a tear. The book has been pressed, as I was told by the guy who sold it to me. Anyhow, I think it's the cheapest presentable turtles on the planet right now.

$2200 Shipped

image_zpsdy5wkexf.jpegimage_zpsdc0ji7xj.jpegimage_zpsv6k2dcup.jpegimage_zpssd0jak6l.jpegimage_zpsgscrl2pu.jpegimage_zpsgvksfw5e.jpegimage_zpsfcsjgcrx.jpeg[/img][/url]image_zpst7hcfddi.jpegimage_zpsba5r7mee.jpeg

image_zpsiiijo4yj.jpegimage_zpskzu8vmwk.jpegimage_zpsmzgypccl.jpegimage_zpswv8xcznj.jpegimage_zpsaewlzwye.jpeg

SOLD VIA PM!!!!!!

Turtle Power!!!!

Got that right :headbang:

Great book! Congrats to both buyer and seller.

Thanks Boba!!!! Hope you've been well. Always good to see the turtles going to a fellow boardie!!!!