• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Perks of Collector's Society?

27 posts in this topic

I was in the collector's soc. for one year, then I just started submitting thru metropolis et. al. still get the discount, still get access to boards and registry, I don't see any good reason to join.....

Being able to check on invoices and books online is a neat feature---too bad they don't expose grader notes.

I was in the collector's soc. for one year, then I just started submitting thru metropolis et. al. still get the discount, still get access to boards and registry, I don't see any good reason to join.....

Being able to check on invoices and books online is a neat feature---too bad they don't expose grader notes.

We are hoping to have grader's notes online, for CS members only, by the end of summer.

We are hoping to have grader's notes online, for CS members only, by the end of summer.

SWEET.

Can you also fix that /pizza thing? It never works for me.

/pizza.

See?

thumbsup2.gif

Great news Steve! thumbsup2.gif It will help me out tremendously, I'm sure customer service is tired of me calling for grading notes for our grading contest! I think they know me by name! lol