• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

100% Positive Feedback?

36 posts in this topic

You have completely confused me. Here's how I got mine to match:

I have 479 total feedback responses (including multiple feedbacks from unique individuals).

476 positives divided by 4.79 = 99.37....

If I were to take UNIQUE responses:

358 unique buyer/seller responses

355 positives divided by 3.58 = 99.16...

Since the first number corresponds with the 99.4% that e-bay is saying I have then I would say that it is based on the total feedback received, not your unique feedback received.

Kev

For example...here's comgeek's feedback rating

1048 (Unique Positives)

-------

1056 (Unique negatives & Positves)

= 99.2% Comgeek

I remember reading this in an email that ebay sent me regarding this system change. Neutrals are for sure not added into the total

Your formula is off just slightly, but wouldn't effect most of us since our feedback isn't that high to begin with tongue.gif

355/357 = 99.4397759

Using your formula you got: 99.4366198

This slight error wouldn't matter unless we worked for NASA or have over 1million feedbacks grin.gif

Your formula is off just slightly, but wouldn't effect most of us since our feedback isn't that high to begin with

Oh yeah...well maybe your formula is off slightly.... tongue.gifgrin.gif

And I use to be a rocket scientist... smirk.gif

Rick, I assume you saw Steve's latest neg. A guy who is unregistered and whose hobby appears to be collecting $5 girly photos suddenly bids almost $3k on a Daredevil #1. Now that is hilarious. That is why viewing percentages only can be very misleading.

Yeah, but the $3000 bidder did not affect the final total. The person who was the runner-up has been buying CGC Daredevils recently. So...his shilling argument is quite weak. He was the guy who sniped the runner-up at the end. crazy.gif