• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jack Nicholson

34 posts in this topic

In another thread it was brought up that any celebrity could be obtained for Sig Series the proper way by using the proper channels and tact and class.

If that is truly the case can someone get me Jack Nicholson and Clint Eastwood. I understand the price would probably be between 4 and 8 hundred and that is fine. Can somebody please do this?

Sean,

I am serious. Everybody says that anybody can be obtained using the proper channels and the right amount of money.

I have 2 books for Jack Nicholson and a book for Clint Eastwood.

They are 2 actors I extremely Admire. I believe Eastwood is the greatest living actor and the greatest actor of the 20th century.

Somebody should work on this go through the proper channels make the right offer make an announcement on the boards, offer the opp at a price that makes the celeb and the facilitator a fair amount of money equally and is reasonable for the collector. Something in the 400 to 800 dollar price range.

:popcorn:

Sean,

I am serious. Everybody says that anybody can be obtained using the proper channels and the right amount of money.

I have 2 books for Jack Nicholson and a book for Clint Eastwood.

They are 2 actors I extremely Admire. I believe Eastwood is the greatest living actor and the greatest actor of the 20th century.

Somebody should work on this go through the proper channels make the right offer make an announcement on the boards, offer the opp at a price that makes the celeb and the facilitator a fair amount of money equally and is reasonable for the collector. Something in the 400 to 800 dollar price range.

Sounds great - I'd suggest you get on it right away. I'm definitely in for a Nicholson book :banana:

$400-800?

I'd pay more than that if someone could talk Alan Moore into signing one of my books.

:whistle:

Just curious, but wouldn't your best bet here be to have someone contact Celebrity Authentics to get in touch with their agents and offer them a decent sum of money to come sign items like they do for all the other celebrities that come through? I would think if CA knew there was a decent demand for items that they would at least pursue it. Who knows? It's Friday!

$400-800?

I'd pay more than that if someone could talk Alan Moore into signing one of my books.

None DC items and you have a chance...DC, NOPE!

No DC!

:wishluck:

One of you bad :censored: facilitators needs to make this happen for me! Who wants a plane ticket to London? :P

You and me both. I have been begging Celeb Authentics for years to get something set up with Kurt. Hopefully they will come through one day or he finally shows up to a convention.

I actually had an opportunity at Jack Nicholson last year. Unfortunately I couldn't get it worked out where my CAW could witness the signature....thus my Shining cast book remains Nicholson-less. :(

$400-800?

You can buy an Alan Moore yellow label book at Comic Cavalcade for $145

http://www.comcav.net/collections/alan-moore-signed-books

I emailed them once to see if I could get a Swamp Thing signed through them and they said "Not no, but hell no."