• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed.

17 posts in this topic

Ok, after a turbulent last several days including the passing of my best friend, my canine kid, of the last 12 years... I'm going to give these remaining books one more shot.

I'm not interested in trades at this time. These are my sole copies from my collection, I have no dupes/under copies, so they're not going to be pried so easily from my hands. Had a couple of nibbles on these remaining books, but my pinky was still latched on.

Now, the boring stuff.

1. No listers (i.e. probies, HoS, shady characters).

2. Insured shipping to CONUS. However, if I were to approve of international sale, buyer pays exact shipping, less $12. Additionally, I will declare the package as full value.

3. No return on slabs (CGC graded books). Not planning on listing raw at this time, but in case. Raw books returns accepted as long as I am contacted within 72 hours/3 days of receipt of an issue. Book must be returned in condition shipped, buyer pays return shipping/insurance.

4. :takeit: in the thread is king and trumps ANY PM negotiations not finalized. If a PM negotiation is reached, I ask that buyer posts the "take it per PM". I'll do my best to respond to PM's, but having a 6 month old and other issues doesn't always allow me to be on close watch.

5. Payments: MO/Cashiers check preferred, personal check must clear before book ships. Paypal add 3%. Sorry, no time payments. Payment expected within 48 hours if PP, 7 days by mail options.

6. Unless noted, all books were pressed by Joe/CFP and submitted through him. I do not have graders notes.

Have had a 4 figure sale to robocard a while back and a few other sales. Bought books from Dale, Jimbo, Kaspar. Kudos doesn't reflect all of my sales here, unfortunately. I do have 100% ebay feedback also linked in my sig line, though I haven't sold there in some time.

Sorry, my scanner bed isn't large enough for slabs, I've tried several times, to no vail.