• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

19 posts in this topic

Here are a few GA Horror/sci-fi books for your consideration. Time to get the collection down to a more manageable size, so I will be posting an assortment of books over the weekend.

The first :takeit: in the thread wins.

Shipping is $12 for up to 4 books anywhere in North America. Books will be extremely well packed.

Returns accepted, please let me know within 7 days of receipt of the books if you want to do a return (haven't had one here or on the "bay so far)

As far as references you can check my Ebay feedback (same username) also have done a fair amount of buying and selling here as well

Well lets put this bad boy up first. Crime Suspenstories #22, purchased from a boardie a while back. Book lays flat and has gloss, it is complete and attached at both staples. Some time back in its past someone taped the spine, from what I can see it appears the spine is intact and the tape was preventative protection. Small tears at the front of the staples but attached at the back cover. Estimated grade would be 2.0?

$500.00 SOLD!!!!

1_1.jpg

2_1.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

Well lets put this bad boy up first. Crime Suspenstories #22, purchased from a boardie a while back. Book lays flat and has gloss, it is complete and attached at both staples. Some time back in its past someone taped the spine, from what I can see it appears the spine is intact and the tape was preventative protection. Small tears at the front of the staples but attached at the back cover. Estimated grade would be 2.0?

$500.00

1_1.jpg

2_1.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

:takeit:

$500.00

1_1.jpg

2_1.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

:takeit:

^^ THAT was QUICK!!! More to come when I get home from the office......

Home again, here come a few more (wouldn't want to mislead anyone) :grin:

Mystic #34, some rust on staples with some migration, half inch spine split at top of spine. Otherwise solid, supple and complete.

$40.00 $30.00

scan0001_1.jpg

scan0002_1.jpg

Frankenstein #9 (1947). At first look appears to be a nice high grade copy (8.0ish), BUT there is a stain on the back cover, which is also evident on the interior pages.

$120.00 $110.00 SOLD

FRANKENSTEIN9.jpg

FRANKENSTEIN9B.jpg

Well it's been crickets since the first book so either the books are boring or the prices too high, lets see if it is the prices. Here is the list of remaining books with price reductions good till 9 pm PST then they are off to auctionville.

Mystic #34 $30.00

Out of the Night #10 $45.00

Weird Science #13(2) $70.00

Unexpected #13 $30.00

Unexpected #18 $100.00

Frankenstein #9 $110.00 SOLD

Black Magic #1 $150.00

Purple Claw #1 $40.00

Shipping is $12.00 for up to 5 books

Here it is: Phantom Stranger #4! This scarce book from the very hot first series does not come up for sale very often. This book has great eye appeal and is very solid with clean tight staples, nice OW/W supple pages. At first look it would appear to be 5.0-5.5 in condition, but it does have a couple flaws that would hold it back. There is a oil/solvent stain on the front cover that is evident on the inside of the cover. There is also a tear/paper loss on one interior page. I have included detailed pics of these areas.

Most people here probably have GPA but if not the most recent sale is a 5.5 in sept 2015 that realized $1,912.00. This raw copy is priced at:

$750.00

scan0011.jpg

scan0012.jpg

Close up of flaw on front cover:

IMG_6509.jpg

Inside front cover:

IMG_6510.jpg

Page tear/paper loss:

IMG_6512.jpg