• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

13 posts in this topic

It's Saturday morning :cry: I'm up early but wish I was sleeping. Anyway, books will be posted soon

It's been a good week and I am finally getting around to selling the rest of my older Captain America slabs.

The 100 is a beauty 8.5 with OW/W pages and almost perfect centering. It's a killer looking copy.

The others are all awesome copies as well for you Cap fans. Justin? :grin:

Here's the rulz!

Price listed is the price shipped to your door in the USA. If you live outside the USA, please contact me first so we can work out shipping. I'm cool with shipping anywhere for the most part but you need to pay the difference in shipping.

Paypal only please.

No returns on these books because they are as described and will be shipped well protected. If there are any issues upon arrival, your book will be insured and I can help with any reholder costs. I'm very easy to work with if these are any issues. But I expect no issues.

All books shipped using USPS Priority with tracking and must have signature required for insurance purposes.

Thank you and enjoy!

To get things started

Captain America 100 CGC 8.5 OW/W Pages

NOTE: There is not a crease on the top of the cover. That a scratch on the case. The person I got this from before didnt take care of the case that great with some scratches on it.

A beauty. SOLD BY PM

Cap%20100_zps54yumptw.jpg

Captain America 102 Old Label SOLD!!!

8.5 White Pages

Great centering

Notes on label: "B" Written on cover in pen

This is a good pressing candidate if I ever say one. The top right corner is slightly bent with no color break. I didn't press it but i've thought about it. lol

Price is $65 shipped. Not an expensive book and it looks great.

Cap%20102_zpssx8ijagj.jpg

Captain America 102 Old Label

8.5 White Pages

Great centering

This is a good pressing candidate if I ever say one. The top right corner is slightly bent with no color break. I didn't press it but i've thought about it. lol

Cap%20102_zpssx8ijagj.jpg

:takeit:

Captain America 102 Old Label

8.5 White Pages

Great centering

:takeit:

^^

Here's a list of books and prices. If you want to see any book, I'm happy to post a picture.

Thanks

Cap 120 8.5 white Boston $65

Cap 147 8.5 OW Boston $55

Cap 188 9.4 Rocky Mountain $95

Cap 204 9.4 Winnipeg $65

Cap 218 9.6 White Pages $50