• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weekend Charity Auction Thread - CLOSED

38 posts in this topic

How do you know the Mantle is fake? The PSA registration number comes by as a 1952 Topps #311 Mickey Mantle.

This case is the real PSA case that is on the Registry. The Mantle was pulled and switched out. Their was a group of guys in Arizona that figured out how to pass these off. This Mantle isn't the only one they scammed

Amazing Spiderman Ring

I don't know what this is made of, but it is very heavy for a ring. Definitly doesn't feel junky! No markings on the band to identify it. I believe this is a size 11. It has the Spider on both sides

I paid waaaaaay to much for it on eBay a while back, but I never wore it. There was this one and a red one to pick from when I got it. It is very big. I added a ruler to show the size.

Start $1

xenmPMJm.jpgHxbHmVmm.jpgqwHfEUrm.jpg

3jJ8bBkm.jpgv9PnVOom.jpg

Amazing Spiderman Ring

I don't know what this is made of, but it is very heavy for a ring. Definitly doesn't feel junky! No markings on the band to identify it. I believe this is a size 11. It has the Spider on both sides

I paid waaaaaay to much for it on eBay a while back, but I never wore it. There was this one and a red one to pick from when I got it. It is very big. I added a ruler to show the size.

Start $1

3jJ8bBkm.jpgv9PnVOom.jpg

$10

Amazing Spiderman Ring

Start $1

3jJ8bBkm.jpgv9PnVOom.jpg

$15

Update:

- Iron Ons - $30 - Ant-Man

- SuperFriends Auto's - $20 - godquest

- CGC Wall Holders - $10 - ss5rmp

- Jordan cards - $20 - Ant-Man

- GI Joe send away - $13 - jop

- FAKE PSA Mantle FAKE - $201 - rfoiii

- ASM Ring - $15 - Kystix