• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Submissions

4 posts in this topic

Hey, everyone, I just had a quick question. I remember when one could submit books through websites, such as CFP Comics, CLink, etc., without being a paid member with CGC. Is that not a thing anymore? I seem to recall links where one could download the submission form and ship from home, but the only thing I see on CLink now is for sellers to get books graded. Thanks for the help!

CGC has discontinued all of their "internet partners". Comic Link's approach is different - you actually send them the books first. Then CL sends the books to CGC. So they function much like any comic book store you might visit and has a CGC account.

But the internet partners - where online you could fill out a CGC submission under the internet partners account and the print out/ship the books yourself - are no more.