• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My First E-bay Auctions

15 posts in this topic

Make sure you use KEY WORDS in the title of your auction. For instance, some of your listings does not include the word Comic. When people do a search, they use key words. Good luck.

Make sure you use KEY WORDS in the title of your auction. For instance, some of your listings does not include the word Comic. When people do a search, they use key words. Good luck.

Good advice, but do you really think anybody uses "comic" as a search? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No offence, but if nearly every comic book sold on ebay uses the word comic in the title. I would think, that Comic would be the most important key word, other than the name of the book. It has nothing to do with my user id comicdonna.

Comicdonna, Thanks for the advice! I have a question for all! I used scans that I re-sized myself, which didn't turn out so hot. I have heard that I should use Datazap.net. Is this worth the $3.50 per month fee? And if so, what is a good size pic to use? Thanks again for all the advice, Higghawker confused-smiley-013.gif

No offence, but if nearly every comic book sold on ebay uses the word comic in the title. I would think, that Comic would be the most important key word, other than the name of the book. It has nothing to do with my user id comicdonna.

Why not just browse the comic section? Why waste time using "comic" as the search, which will bring up a ton of comic related items.

Its the best $3.50 you will spend a month. You can also set up different catagories and scan a bunch of your books.

I have catagories for

1 Original art

2 Pedigree books

3 Books to be auctioned

I think you get my point smile.gif

keywords are a good suggestion, but I wouldn't waste my precious title digits using the word "comic". I have NEVER used it in either an Ad Title or in a search. screwy.gif

keywords are a good suggestion, but I wouldn't waste my precious title digits using the word "comic". I have NEVER used it in either an Ad Title or in a search. screwy.gif

Ditto.