• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

104 posts in this topic

Man-Thing 3 8.5 16.00 :news: SOLD

First appearance Foolkiller.

To be honest I have no idea who Foolkiller is other than I see this book selling for 20 bucks on the bay because of that. So I will split the difference from my original 6 dollar price. And by split, I mean, jack it up. But I do know the cover kicks azzzz.

img059.jpg

img060.jpg

Man-Thing 3 8.5 16.00

To be honest I have no idea who Foolkiller is other than I see this book selling for 20 bucks on the bay because of that. So I will split the difference from my original 6 dollar price. And by split, I mean, jack it up. But I do know the cover kicks azzzz.

img059.jpg

img060.jpg

:takeit:

Action 500 9.4 6.00

Infinityyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[

Ohhh....really... Complete with apology! Ok, I didn't see that. I will just humbly take the money. Thanks!

Man-Thing 3 8.5 16.00

img059.jpg

img060.jpg

Smart! Sold!

Man-Thing 3 8.5 16.00

img059.jpg

img060.jpg

Action 500 9.4 6.00

So does this mean he is listing the good books now, or did you just get tired of waiting like I did?

The struggle is real :sumo:

I was busy with the neighbour.

Action 500 9.4 6.00

So does this mean he is listing the good books now, or did you just get tired of waiting like I did?

lol!

Man-Thing 3 8.5 16.00

Not quite! Try again!

Action 500 9.4 6.00

lmao

Man-Thing 3 8.5 16.00

Not quite! Try again!
meh

Man-Thing 3 8.5 16.00

Not quite! Try again!
meh

Sucks to be blue. :baiting: