• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Platinum, Gold, Silver Slabs; Hulk 1, Showcase 4, and more

34 posts in this topic

Time to let go of some of the old keepers.

I’ve been a board member for several years, but I don’t post much anymore. You can search my board name to see other sales in previous years.

Rules

- First :takeit: in this thread or via PM wins. I'll go by timestamp.

- Payment via PayPal, but I can take a check if you prefer

- Returns accepted within 7 days of your receipt of the comic (you pay return shipping, same class and insurance as I ship to you)

- Shipping: Free if over $250, less than $250 I charge my cost for Priority Mail (International, please ask about options)

- No HOS or probies

The first round will be all slabs. If I get a chance, I’ll add some raw. The raw has more Marvel, in case you’re interested.

How's this for a mega key? (I may have another mega-key, we'll see)

Incredible Hulk #1

CGC 2.0

$8000

No Paypal. Cashiers check or money order only. I’m happy to use a mutually agreeable third-party boardie as an escrow agent.

Incredible-Hulk-1-CGC-2-0.jpg

Very nice. Maybe one day. lol

GLWYS! :)

Last book. This was purchased from Boba between 5-7 years ago. It has always been in the slab. This is very hard to price, so I'll start here and see where we end up.

Showcase #4

CGC 3.0

$14000

No Paypal. Cashiers check or money order only. I’m happy to use a mutually agreeable third-party boardie as an escrow agent.

Showcase-4-CGC-3-0.jpg

Last book. This was purchased from Boba between 5-7 years ago. It has always been in the slab. This is very hard to price, so I'll start here and see where we end up.

Showcase #4

CGC 3.0

$14000

Showcase-4-CGC-3-0.jpg

:o(worship)