• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

batman bronze cgc

11 posts in this topic

Congratulations on your auctions. 893applaud-thumb.gif

If any of you are still interested in buying a Batman #251, I have a CGC 9.0 OW/W copy. I didn't want to mention this before and mess up jr's auction. I am looking to liquidate some books to finance another book, so all offers will be considered. My scanner isn't working very well, but if you guys want, I can take a bunch of digital pictures.

I had a couple inquiries regarding my Batman 251, so here is a thumbnail.

batb.th.jpg

The image is 750kb, so I didn't want to load it on the boards for anyone who has a slower connection. It isn't a great picture, but I can answer any questions about it.

- A small amount of wear on the URC

- Two small spine stresses (one of them leads into a non color breaking crease of less than 1")

If you want me to take a closer picture of anything in particular (regarding the book of course), just PM a request.

I am open to all serious and non-serious offers. However I must charge a service fee of $5 for entertaining any non-serious offers involving nudity and/or crossing state borders.* By sending me a PM, you acknowledge and accept these terms.

*Requests involving nudity not valid in Utah, South Dakota, and parts of Ohio or wherever prohibited by state law.