• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hasbro Cinematic Universe?

7 posts in this topic

Yea this looks pretty exciting for 'Joe fans and just fans of the 80's in general.

Looks like they brought in the big guns in terms of writing talent to pull this off as well. Heavy investment from Hasbro here going 'all-in' as it were.

I'm hopeful. I enjoyed both GI Joe movies, though they both had their flaws certainly, just fun to see them on the silver screen. From what I read both movies were profitable as well. It would still be great to see them 'done right' and as a part of a larger universe that's just flippin' sweet.

I didn't see Transformers mentioned in the articles released today, but along w/ MASK, ROM, and the others it would be great to see Transformers cross-over with the other Hasbro properties as well.

So GI Joe is getting a tentative 2020 date.

Director is now D.J. Caruso (or perhaps he's already backed out).

But, either way looks like it is coming and they are at least proposing a Transformers cross-over.

Micronauts and D&D as well.

Millennial GI Joe?

And maybe with a female Snake Eyes?

Who is Dawn Moreno?