• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Current status of Mile High Comics move?

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

I know that Mile High Comics is under a huge move. They are transferring all of their comics from their old warehouse to the Jason St. Mega Store.

Does anyone have news on the status of the move? I see that the website has been silent (both in terms of new additions to their database and mailing list) since April 14, 7 days ago.

Last email newsletter I received from Chuck/Mile High indicated they had a deadline of this weekend (23rd) to be out of the old space. Chuck also expressed some concern about meeting that deadline and went so far as to ask Denver area folks to come work a few hours for cash or store credit.

So it seems likely they are just up against a ticking clock so have put nearly everything else on hold as they get everything moved.

You're right. I also called few days ago to ask a couple of questions to the NICE Club team (new issues) and the person who picked up the phone told me that the NICE team was all busy moving comics as well!