• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Harry Lime's Kudos Thread

8 posts in this topic

David recently bought a small stack of raw silver age Marvels from me, and everything was great! Nice guy, with fantastic communication all the way around! Looking forward to next time!

David recently came back for another stack of books, and he is greatly deserving of MORE KUDOS!!! DITTO on the above comments!

David purchased 2 raw books from my last thread, FFs 112 and 64. A serious collector, David made the entire transaction easy and very pleasant, great to talk with and professional throughout, highly recommended.

Many thanks again David, its a pleasure, I look forward to next time. :)

Cheers

R

Purchased a few raw BA and SA Marvels from David, including an ASM 50,  and its a pleasure to update the kudos- books accurately graded, quickly and securely shipped, customer service (as always) friendly, professional and genuinely concerned that the books are right for me, and in the process helped out a friend of mine in getting a book he needed, and so its two in one happy customer kudos- many thanks David, its really appreciated. :smile: