• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why...

19 posts in this topic

I don't read any of the series that has Nick Fury in it unless he appears in the Spider-Man or Punisher comics. How did they do the transition from him being white to black or did it just happen as if he always was?

I don't read any of the series that has Nick Fury in it unless he appears in the Spider-Man or Punisher comics. How did they do the transition from him being white to black or did it just happen as if he always was?

tumblr_lsx3v0sb4x1qzbl7f_zpsr1dyt4qm.jpg

I think it was done in the Ultimates storylines, and then melded into normal continuity after.

I think it was done in the Ultimates storylines, and then melded into normal continuity after.

The current Nick Fury in the main continuity is black, and is "one of Nick Fury's many sons". Guy got around ;)

Come on. There's gotta' be at least one boardie in this thread who loses his mess because Nick Fury in the MCU changed. :baiting:

Wait for it. Wait.

:busy:

[font:Book Antiqua]You think that was bad ?

Wait until you read "Original Sin"

[/font]

:P

3884820-originalsin002-020_zpsqhu8weql.jpg

In The Ultimates,(2002), he began to look like Samuel L. Jackson.

In The Ultimates, he was modeled after Samuel L. Jackson and then Marvel Studios based the Avengers on the Ultimates and cast Samuel L. Jackson.

The circle is complete.