• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Transaction Ever (sorry JLA)

14 posts in this topic

After I posted my Green Lantern/Green Arrow want list on the board a couple of weeks ago I got a PM from ELBRUJO . He asked me for my mailing address and told me he was going to send me GL/GA #86. He said when I got it to just send him a check for the shipping costs plus whatever the book was worth to me.

Now if that isn’t nice enough, I get the book today (very well packed btw) and the note that comes with it says I should just send payment totaling the shipping costs plus cover price of the book ($.25)!

ELBRUJO mentioned that he’s been so happy with the transactions he’s made through this board that he felt like passing along some of the generosity. I don’t know what kind of deals you guys are giving him, but keep it up!

Thanks again Ken. You made my week. If you have an e-bay sellers ID you should post it here so others can have the pleasure of doing business with you.

Brian!

Why you doggin' me, boy?!

Great deal, seller sounds like aces (or demented).

Wish I was an arsehole so I could nail you with 1 freakin' star. But I blindsided you with 5: #1 for the excellent timing of this thread & #2 your overall productiveness to this Forum. For all the good it did; you're still at 2, but now you have a "Buffer Zone" in case...well, you know. wink.gif

Krap, I need a drink.

Rick

lol! I gave you 5 back when you were getting into it with that a-hole (can't remember his name) that wanted to sue you for slander or something.

I think we sould be required to leave a comment whenever we give someone a star rating, like e-bay feedback. That would be good for a laugh. grin.gif

OldGuy I just p.m.'d you and after I did I came back to the boards and read what you wrote, I really appreciate it and I hope you enjoy the book. Thanks for your kind words! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Brian!

You couldn't remember Crusty? CRUSTY?? Ol' Crustola? Crusty Cakes? Crustacean? Crusty the Clown...no, no- I love the Simpsons and would never insult the show like that.

Now I wish I could take back those stars. wink.gif After all that hard work defaming that sorry tool-of-a-person and calling him a...uh, I kept calling him a....dang, what was it I kept calling him?

Class? Hands please. You there in the back, go ahead...