• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oakmans Creepy's
4 4

344 posts in this topic

On February 16, 2017 at 9:46 PM, oakman29 said:

Makmorn and I have inked a deal for more great books, and I am truly excited to pay these books off.

For instance one of the books I never thought I would ever come by.

An Eerie 1

img065.thumb.jpg.3c88e175181c0a1eb6ff00d65f87c3ab.jpg

Very nice! But I have to ask, any idea if it's an original or counterfeit? If the price was right, it wouldn't matter to me but I'm just curious on its background. :shy:

2 hours ago, Jayman said:

Very nice! But I have to ask, any idea if it's an original or counterfeit? If the price was right, it wouldn't matter to me but I'm just curious on its background. :shy:

It does have the blue stripe on the staples.

1 hour ago, oakman29 said:

It does have the blue stripe on the staples.

I take it then that is Makmorn's old copy and is a second print-possible counterfeit. Is the man visible on pg. 18? I had to go back and re read the old Eerie #1 Expert Needed thread. Great info and opinions in that thread! Again, nice pick up! :headbang:

Edited by Jayman

15 hours ago, Jayman said:

I take it then that is Makmorn's old copy and is a second print-possible counterfeit. Is the man visible on pg. 18? I had to go back and re read the old Eerie #1 Expert Needed thread. Great info and opinions in that thread! Again, nice pick up! :headbang:

I have no misconceptions regarding this book,whether it be a 2nd print or counterfeit. However either way one swings on the pendulum, it will have a place in my collection. I know 1st prints will probably never be found,and frankly I don't care enough for the book to seek out a 1st print. So this one serves my purpose.

13 hours ago, oakman29 said:

13 hours ago, Makmorn said:

You left out the signature that is in the Eerie #5. :baiting:

img088.jpg

Oh yeah Al Williamson signed page 15 , thanks Will.:cloud9:

Edited 5 hours ago by oakman29

Killer!?