• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spidey 86 : Your thoughts?

41 posts in this topic

For a mid-Bronze Age book it would IMHO 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Also, AT#12 is not "early bronze age" either. BA goes until 1984.

Counsellor,

I did not say "early" bronze age, and maybe in your book it does, but then you're just a spring chicken - what would you know about ages? poke2.gif

Anything after 1978 is a "modern" sumo.gif

Counsellor,

I did not say "early" bronze age, and maybe in your book it does, but then you're just a spring chicken - what would you know about ages? poke2.gif

So I can't read. Sue me.

Not nice to pick on the retarded kid, David. 893naughty-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gifflowerred.gif

When are we having lunch again? That was my first time at Si Senor in a year and a half and I'm Jonesing for more sopes. cloud9.gif

Jueves? My turn sumo.gif

(almost went there today!)

27_laughing.gifflowerred.gif

When are we having lunch again? That was my first time at Si Senor in a year and a half and I'm Jonesing for more sopes. cloud9.gif

Jueves? My turn sumo.gif

(almost went there today!)

Thursday works.

Please stick to English with me. I had four and a half years of German and no Spanish. I wouldn't have known what day we were having lunch if not for Altavista.com's ultra-handy translator. 27_laughing.gif

seriously, DD - you got any larger pics of that young lady, or a work-safe link?

i can't take it any more, my eyes are tired from all the squinting

seriously, DD - you got any larger pics of that young lady, or a work-safe link?

i can't take it any more, my eyes are tired from all the squinting

Sorry Sal,

You know how it is - I left early in the morning, and I can't remember her name . . . blush.gif

27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

AND to add more salt to my wound, my ASM #51 also came back PLOD both copies trimmed and both from a very well known dealer.

this day totally s 893censored-thumb.gifks and it aint over yet frustrated.gif

AND to add more salt to my wound, my ASM #51 also came back PLOD both copies trimmed and both from a very well known dealer.

Double-OUCH!!! sorry.gif

Man, that sucks!! frown.giffrown.gif I hope your day gets better. Time for a drink! yeahok.gif

Thanks, my other Spideys did pretty good, all between 9.0/9.2 but #51 is my favorite and the Plod really blows.

Aw screw it, of to Hershey Park PA with the kids.

Counsellor,

So I can't read. Sue me.

Not nice to pick on the retarded kid, David. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Look! I admitted I was wrong here, too!!!!! 893whatthe.gif Someone PM RedHook. yay.gif

9.2. 9.0 would be worst case scenario. Nice book! That's one of the books that I hoard. devil.gif

frown.gifPLOD 8.5

From a good dealer crazy.gif

Ouch. Wonder why the 8.5? Could be because they tend to hammer books with trimming (no pun intended). 27_laughing.gif

9.2. 9.0 would be worst case scenario. Nice book! That's one of the books that I hoard. devil.gif

frown.gifPLOD 8.5

From a good dealer crazy.gif

tonofbricks.gif