• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DELAYED TimelyFinds: Exciting Comics Avengers 4 ASM 18 22 etc

12 posts in this topic

Sorry to say I will postpone the sale thread till most likely Wednesday when I have time to list them all and hopefully photobucket will be working. I tried for an hour getting photobucket to work and unfortunately failed. As requested by a few, here is a list of books that will be available for certain for sale this week here. Avengers 4, 7, 16, 29 Captain america 113, Xmen 120, ASM 18, 22, 24, 29, 32, 46

hoping to get to:

exciting comics 42- I forgot is another grading company, debating to crack out of case to list here

There is a few keys that if i get to safe that may be available which are af 15 1.0 and fantastic four 1 1.0 both blue label as well as USA 1.

do you have more books? yes but unsure what will be coming to market till I get to them

So sorry for the people that waited and pm me, thank you for your patience and look forward to giving some of these books new homes

hope this works... photobucket....

Avengers #4 1.0? Cover fully detatched and somehow staples missing. tiny piece missing from top left cover, you can see the wear along spine. Name written above avengers partially erased. All pages here and not a bad presenting copy but is low grade. Great reader copy!

$295

49F0D12B-0816-4B9D-8003-C4D960807690_zpswutxilum.jpg

8B99B37D-CC2C-43AD-A322-752BBF9F86A4_zps7nx2luok.jpg

Sorry to say I will postpone the sale thread till most likely Wednesday when I have time to list them all and hopefully photobucket will be working. As requested by a few, here is a list of books that will be available for certain for sale this week here. Avengers 4, 7, 16, 29 Captain america 113, Xmen 120, ASM 18, 22, 24, 29, 32, 46

hoping to get to:

exciting comics 42- I forgot is another grading company, debating to crack out of case to list here

There is a few keys that if i get to safe that may be available which are af 15 1.0 and fantastic four 1 1.0 both blue label as well as USA 1.

So sorry for the people that waited and pm me, thank you for your patience and look forward to giving some of these books new homes