• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed Toys, Hardcovers, Signed TPBs and More

30 posts in this topic

First :takeit: wins and immediately trumps all PM negotiations. Any variation of "takeit" counts.

I accept Paypal, check, money order or cash.

No Hall of Shamers or Probies. Payment expected in 72 hours unless we work it out ahead of time.

Shipping is included in the US. International shipping will need to be determined prior to sale.

3 days return from receipt. I will pay return shipping if the item is damaged in transit. Otherwise, return shipping is on the buyer.

Please do not edit takeits and please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through.

This Superman maquette/statue was sold exclusively through the WB Stores in 1998. It stands a foot tall. Still in great shape except for some minor wear. I've had it on display for almost twenty years.

$75 $65 shipped. MOVED TO ANOTHER VENUE

Superman%20Front_zpsjgzglorg.jpg

Superman%20Back_zpsovktoybx.jpg

Relisting the Superman statue and making it available to be shipped.

Will also be listing a cool Marv toy coming up.

Sin City's Death Row Marv in the Electric Chair. At one point this could make noises and Marv would say something. If memory serves, I believe he said, "Is that all you got?"

Unfortunately the wire was cut on this so it no longer turns on. Looks bada$$ though. Stands about 8" tall or so. $15 $13 shipped.

9be4fd75-ca92-4efc-9acd-b202126bf197_zpsfsnfqckh.jpg

Usagi Yojimbo action figure. 1989 series. Mint on card. Card has some minor wear. Signed and sketched by Peter Laird. $60 $50 shipped.

s-l1600_zpsrecu541b.jpg

Batman The long Halloween: Absolute edition. Slipcase shows some very faint indentations throughout. The book is in great shape. SOLD

9a6510cf-3923-4e55-b1fb-089391830474_zpsfsemuajx.jpg

Don Rosa Library vol. 4: Last of the Clan McDuck hardcover. Reprints the first half of ‘Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck’. Back cover has one thin impression line about 6" in length and some scuffs. SOLD

14beb04f-2b87-46eb-b6ef-b1872698a742_zpstw89jtuv.jpg

Herb Trimpe Odds & Ends Sketchbook 1. Unsigned. Second print. Comes with a COA certifying that this is from Trimpe's personal collection. NM. $20. $15 shipped.

2cbf5354-288d-45e2-8a49-e896d488345d_zpsapyfok6s.jpg