• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Bronze Age CGC Spideys, Hulks, Iron Man, Neal Adams DCs, etc.

73 posts in this topic

Have some new arrivals from Sarasota to list, and a few re-runs at lowered prices. As always, satisfaction guaranteed or return for a full refund (two weeks). I accept PayPal, checks, and Money Orders. I ship ship via USPS, rates vary based on destination. Will post a few books now, the rest coming this evening 8-9ish.

Amazing Spider-man 103 CGC 9.4 White $SOLD

.... looks like a nice presenter...... and I remember buying this one off the 7-11 spinner :cloud9: ...... but I was still furious at Stan for killing off the love of my life the month before..... I know, it was actually 2 months before, but I was in denial until 122. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

.... looks like a nice presenter...... and I remember buying this one off the 7-11 spinner :cloud9: ...... but I was still furious at Stan for killing off the love of my life the month before..... I know, it was actually 2 months before, but I was in denial until 122. GOD BLESS....

:grin: Good story and nice pick up! :applause:

Gwen's funeral as well as the Cage story. (thumbs u

Gwen's funeral as well as the Cage story. (thumbs u

.... and that cover :luhv: GOD BLESS...