• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The two most common excuses for buyers remorse

234 posts in this topic

Maybe being a cop you see so much stuff a mere fibber just doesn't really register on the bad scale. He has said he wouldn't do it which translates to he does not approve.

I have heard cops say everybody lies, criminals, victims, witnesses, other cops....

Maybe being a cop you see so much stuff a mere fibber just doesn't really register on the bad scale. He has said he wouldn't do it which translates to he does not approve.

I have heard cops say everybody lies, criminals, victims, witnesses, other cops....

Hmmm.... absolutely brilliant: Everybody lies

That is a very deep thought. Unfortunately, such ideas are probably lost here.

Here's what it comes down to, folks: Lucky Baru is quite aware of the points you all are making. He understands your points. Explaining it in other ways isn't going to help; he already understands quite well what you're saying.

If he did NOT understand, I'd say there would be value in continuing the discussion, but he does. I think many people DON'T understand that he DOES, and are trying to explain it...because you believe, if he just would understand, he'll change his mind, because, to you, that's the reasonable conclusion to come to, and he obviously doesn't understand, or he would come to that same conclusion.

But that's not the case.

He does understand, and he won't change his mind.

He's right, and you are right. He's right, because it was an accepted price, regardless of the circumstances why. You're right, because it's a tacky thing to do to lie to gain an advantage.

Have I summed it all up, then...?

Here's what it comes down to, folks: Lucky Baru is quite aware of the points you all are making. He understands your points. Explaining it in other ways isn't going to help; he already understands quite well what you're saying.

If he did NOT understand, I'd say there would be value in continuing the discussion, but he does. I think many people DON'T understand that he DOES, and are trying to explain it...because you believe, if he just would understand, he'll change his mind, because, to you, that's the reasonable conclusion to come to, and he obviously doesn't understand, or he would come to that same conclusion.

But that's not the case.

He does understand, and he won't change his mind.

He's right, and you are right. He's right, because it was an accepted price, regardless of the circumstances why. You're right, because it's a tacky thing to do to lie to gain an advantage.

Have I summed it all up, then...?

I'd say yes.

:)

-slym

:popcorn:

Troublemaker.

Is this the "vibrant discussion" Arch was talking about...? You know, with more and more people becoming involved...?

hm

What?

Troublemaker.

Is this the "vibrant discussion" Arch was talking about...? You know, with more and more people becoming involved...?

hm

What?

Worth it!

Whats the limit on these?

Troublemaker.

hm

What?

Worth it!

[+]