• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD & CLOSED! Walking Dead 2013 "Chopshop" Hyundai Scarce Promo Comic

3 posts in this topic

SOLD!

Rules:

No problem children or HOS members.

Postage is $4.50 each for comic, very well packaged. I will combine postage on multiple purchases. All will come with tracking.

I prefer to sell only to US addresses but might make an exception if I know you.

Payment is by PayPal within 3 days FIRM. I will also take checks and money orders if you let me know after I send you an invoice.

Returns: No hassle returns within two weeks from when tracking says it was delivered. Return postage is on you unless I make a gross error and in that case I will "man-up" and pay return postage.

This comes from a smoke filled, varmit infested, mouldy junk house. (Just kidding!)

Got an unusual one for you today...

WALKING DEAD 2013 "Chopshop" Hyundai Automobiles Scarce Dealer Promo Comic. This is a promo piece produced in low numbers by Hyundai Motors. Probably limited distribution at car shows. It is 7-1/2" x 9-1/2". It is 20 pages plus covers.Printed on heavy un-coated stock with glossy UV coated illustrations and a stiff cover. It was hand bound with tape. Tells how to build a Zombie Survival Machine. Excellent, un-used condition. No Walking Dead collector should be with out it!

$50.00 each NOTE: I have two of these. The first two "I'll take it's" gets 'em.

walkingdead1_zpsbrpm3cp9.jpg

walkingdead2_zpskgvhuoku.jpg

walkingdead3_zpsgzy3kf0t.jpg

walkingdead4_zpsxyxw3s4n.jpg

walkingdead5_zpsceblqvlo.jpg

walkingdead6_zpsgzxvgi7e.jpg