• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Now why did you have to go and get it signed???

57 posts in this topic

Anyone else having issues finding comics that you want but when you do find it, it turns out it has been signed so therefore the seller has a premium price on it?

Most of the time, I just want the book...I don't care if it is signed or not. But someone goes and ruins it by having someone sign it and now the book and grade I want are outside of my price range.

This happens especially with low grade comics...like the sellers are just trying to milk every single cent they can out of a reader copy.

Man.....at least you aren't collecting drek that no one cares about till someone puts a panel in for some hot at the moment modern character is in. It's not even an appearance, its a :censored: ing test tube!!!!

Man.....at least you aren't collecting drek that no one cares about till someone puts a panel in for some hot at the moment modern character is in. It's not even an appearance, its a :censored: ing test tube!!!!

Wolverine #80???

Wolverine #80???

Dat's der bunny

Judy and I got tickets for Stan's autograph at the Baltimore 2011 Con..... and we were so awestricken that we could only watch in horror as he signed our Hulk 6 smack dab in the middle of the cover...... I quickly requested that the next two be signed on the splash...... ASM 6 and FF 11........ I totally love autographs on the splash...... cover not as much.... but I do have a few sig series books that caught my eye with good placement. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

If you have cgc witness the signature inside the book-- it still gets the SS label, correct?

If I had a SS- that is how I would approach it.

No SS

If you have cgc witness the signature inside the book-- it still gets the SS label, correct?

No SS

....I've seen SS series with sigs inside..... they may no longer do it (shrug) .... they certainly should. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

No SS

Of course it is. I used to do all my SS submissions that way.

No SS

Of course it is. I used to do all my SS submissions that way.

And that is why you fail.