• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Expo 2016 con report

374 posts in this topic

There were surprisingly few Wonder Women to take pics of. I thought WW was the highlight of the Batman vs Superman movie, and figured there would be tons of costumes...

Good point. There were fewer WWs than I expected.

On the flip side, I was surprised at the number of Poison Ivys that there were. I guess the Harley and Ivy spin-off effect is the reason?

When are you posting the Cowboys beer girls in costume? I think you said you had some fun poses with that group......

There were surprisingly few Wonder Women to take pics of. I thought WW was the highlight of the Batman vs Superman movie, and figured there would be tons of costumes...

Good point. There were fewer WWs than I expected.

On the flip side, I was surprised at the number of Poison Ivys that there were. I guess the Harley and Ivy spin-off effect is the reason?

When are you posting the Cowboys beer girls in costume? I think you said you had some fun poses with that group......

(shrug)

They are coming up. I am currently watching TV and relaxing. More pics later.

Except you can't smell it. Or have people rub up against your butt.

Granted, that was one of the better things, when it was female

My original art purchase from the show.

Tomb of Dracula #10 page 19

Tomb-of-Dracula-10p19%201.bmp.jpeg

I did not see this Colan page for sale at Calgary expo. Don't know how u can afford to collect Timely's, slabs, raw SA, BA and original :banana: comic art.

I didn't see any OA at all at the show.

This and an Archie page showed up at our booth just before close on Sunday.