• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chew 1 CCG 9.8

5 posts in this topic

Need to sell a few books to hopefully get some cash together for a long sought after book. Please feel free to ask any questions and check out my feedback thread.

The customary :takeit: takes precedence over PM's unless marked in thread. No HOS members or probies.

All prices include boxed Priority Mail shipping and include insurance and delivery confirmation in the US. For Canada I will ship Xpresspost but will have to adjust the price.

edit: I just noticed I only have a scan for this copy, so this is the only one available.

$400 shipped

Chew

Chew1CGC98_zps0c16ff4a.jpg

Need to sell a few books to hopefully get some cash together for a long sought after book. Please feel free to ask any questions and check out my feedback thread.

The customary :takeit: takes precedence over PM's unless marked in thread. No HOS members or probies.

All prices include boxed Priority Mail shipping and include insurance and delivery confirmation in the US. For Canada I will ship Xpresspost but will have to adjust the price.

edit: I just noticed I only have a scan for this copy, so this is the only one available.

$400 shipped

Chew

:takeit:

$400 shipped

Chew

:takeit:

Thanks!