• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

77 posts in this topic

Nice individual high grade keys/variants and lower to mid – grade small lots. Prices are flat and include all shipping unless you live outside the U.S. in which case you pay the listed price and actual shipping cost to your country of residence.

Questions are welcome except those offering lower than posted prices or asking me to break up a lot or mix/match books between lots. I’ve given general grades to each book, if you’d like to see closer shots or a particular angle of a particular book I’ll post here in the thread for everyone to have a look. Nothing listed has been pressed unless otherwise noted.

Feedback is here.

:takeit: is king and :takeit: timestamp trumps any PM communications. It is the buyer's responsibility to post the :takeit: in the thread after any PM communication to officially finalize the deal, any unconditional :takeit: posted before that will be the winner regardless.

Payment needs to be made via PayPal within 2 days of claim unless other arrangements are made.

No Probies, HOS members or anyone I have on ignore.