• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

77 posts in this topic

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #300 – NM- $200

Bought this from VintageComics a couple years ago with intent of grading but never got around to it, don't feel like waiting 2+ months for it anymore.

:takeit:

I'm not sure who I dislike more Ryan or George

hm

I was going to :baiting: you about the ASM 300 but I thought you had enough.

So now you can dislike me, too. :foryou:

It was the Ditko 700. Ryan won another book on the first day

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #300 – NM- $200

Bought this from VintageComics a couple years ago with intent of grading but never got around to it, don't feel like waiting 2+ months for it anymore.

:takeit:

Sold.

:hi: Ryan.

Thanks, Dave!

Payment needs to be made via PayPal within 2 days of claim unless other arrangements are made.

Per the rules clearly stated at the outset of all my selling threads, the following books will be made available again today if payment is not made or PM's remain unacknowledged:

NYX #3

UXM 510 Campbell Variant

Books will be back on the market after noon (PT) today and original claims will be void when I post again. Ignoring messages after you commit will not buy you extra time, in fact quite the opposite regardless whether you have bought from me before.