• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do CGC Pro Slabs fit properly on the new CGC slabs (Gold & Silver age)?

4 posts in this topic

Well got my answer today from CGC and no the new cases do not work with the current Pro Slabs. That sucks!! I was also told that Pro Slab will be coming out with a new product that will fit the current new CGC cases....but who knows how long that will take.

Well got my answer today from CGC and no the new cases do not work with the current Pro Slabs. That sucks!! I was also told that Pro Slab will be coming out with a new product that will fit the current new CGC cases....but who knows how long that will take.

I brought this up purely as a speculation in the thread discussing the new holders.

It just seems odd that CGC would fail to communicate holder changes to Slab-Pro during the R&D process since the company is a paid advertiser. Looks like everyone was blindsided.