• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age Prints

7 posts in this topic

I have a small publishing company, Canton Street Press. We are moving soon and I'd like to lighten up our load before doing so. These are four prints that we produced a few years ago. They are on high-quality, 100# paper and shrink wrapped to a larger board for protection. The prints are 11x15.5. I ran a similar sales thread ( Link ) last week in G/S/B with three hardcover books we have published large discount. I hope this one can be as successful as that sale.

I have ~35 of each print. The first print is $5 shipped and each additional print is $3.50. Bulk discounts are available (the sold well at cons for us).

Payment by Paypal, check/MO

Returns in 7 days.

Sorry about the glare on some of the pics.

Prints_zpsidiskhom.jpg

DSCN2934_zpseweqkj1k.jpg

DSCN2933_zpshxnxw5at.jpg

Thanks! When we owned TalesOfWonder.com, we sold these at conventions for $8 each. It is a nice little impulse item (True Life Secrets and Valkyrie sold the best). If anyone wants to try these out at shows, I will sell at $1 each plus whatever shipping amounts to. These are light and can be shipped pretty cheaply especially if you have a non-residential address. I can ship really cheaply through UPS.

I'd just like these gone before we move :)

If my counts are correct, this is what I have left:

Black Terror - 6 prints

Airboy - 20

True Life Secrets - 21

Gangsters and Gunmolls - 18

That's 65 total prints left. Help me move fewer boxes! Someone take them off my hands!

If my counts are correct, this is what I have left:

Black Terror - 6 prints

Airboy - 20

True Life Secrets - 21

Gangsters and Gunmolls - 18

That's 65 total prints left. Help me move fewer boxes! Someone take them off my hands!

:takeit: via PM

Thx Joe !

xxx ooo

Rupp