• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Lightning #1 - 1st appearance of Black Lightning

39 posts in this topic

I have sold some decent 8.5-9.2 type copies for around $20-$25 or so. I probably should have held on to them, but whatever, Have a few left, but nothing slabable.

Believe it or not, I scored a bunch of decent copies from Mile High within the last 12-18 months at a good price after the codeword. But after I submitted my orders they jacked up the price and now they're all out of stock (they did ship my orders though, can't remember if I was shoreted any, but I definetely got my 5 copies on the first order, not sure if I was limited to one on the second order)

Of course, looking at the website now, it seems like they have doubled or tripled their prices in the last 6 months on anything that might have been an ok price after the codeword. i guess that's over!

Yippe, I found three nice copies of BL #1 while rummaging today!

Even you get lucky, sometimes. :baiting:

Found another one today!

And a Black Goliath #1!

Unfortunately, also found a bunch of Apokolypse and Doomsday stuff I didn't get around to selling. Maybe they haven't totally "killed" them for the purposes of future movies.