• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Batman 232

11 posts in this topic

Hello! I apologize for no scans but I sent out my comic for pressing before finding out about this page. Hopefully everyone can still give their inputs on what the grade of this comic might be. The CCS did message me and say that so far they were able to remove the stains on the front and back covers. The pen marks couldn't come off though. With that in mind what would the old grade be vs the pressed grade in your opinions? I understand that it's impossible to tell what grade it might be pressed since there are no pictures of it, I'm just looking for friendly input. Thank you in advance!

20160420_225123_zpsin3zohwa.jpg

20160420_225142_zpshf38bw4i.jpg

20160420_225132_zpsbasusyia.jpg

20160420_225127_zpscmwtcgkr.jpg

20160420_225220_zpsrklnebhw.jpg

20160420_225259_zps3tcaqqfp.jpg

20160420_225213_zpskzj9txbz.jpg

20160420_225158_zpsf9irzpzc.jpg

Hard to tell with no scan. I'd say 4.0. Stains on front cover. Looks like cover has a couple of impact hits that goes thru the cover.

Can't tell what it will grade after stains are removed without seeing the book after the work is done

Depends how they remove the stains. You risk PLOD if it's aqueous. Right now the book is probably 4.5. Great book though, isn't it?

Hi yes, great book being Ras Al Ghul's first appearance. What does PLOD mean? I sent it to the CCS for pressing, not restoration. It should be fixed professionally.

Depends how they remove the stains. You risk PLOD if it's aqueous. Right now the book is probably 4.5. Great book though, isn't it?

Hi yes, great book being Ras Al Ghul's first appearance. What does PLOD mean? I sent it to the CCS for pressing, not restoration. It should be fixed professionally.

Purple Label of Death

It looks a 4.0 to me.