• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Amazing Spider-Man 51

11 posts in this topic

thanks guys i was really hoping it might just pull a 9.0 to match my ASM 50 but it looks like I won't be grading this one and will have to find another copy in the wild :)

thanks guys i was really hoping it might just pull a 9.0 to match my ASM 50 but it looks like I won't be grading this one and will have to find another copy in the wild :)

:o What's wrong with an 8.5? You know that's pretty high grade for a 50 year old comic book.

:o What's wrong with an 8.5? You know that's pretty high grade for a 50 year old comic book.

lol I know but it's just an ocd thing. I need the 2nd app to match my 1st app, I'll never be able to afford an upgrade to 9.2 so that's the least I can do

lol I know but it's just an ocd thing. I need the 2nd app to match my 1st app, I'll never be able to afford an upgrade to 9.2 so that's the least I can do

I get the OCD thing, sadly. :pullhair: