• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Difficulty with pressing Walking Dead comics

15 posts in this topic

I have a walking dead books with 2 small non color breaking creases on the back cover that appear to be press able. My concern is that I have heard people saying that if you do it with to much heat the cover will stick to the interior pages :o

Can some one tell me if this is the case? if so I will probably send it in.

I will add a photo of the comic in question soon.

My concern is that I have heard people saying that if you do it with to much heat the cover will stick to the interior pages :o

Yes, but that's true of any comic from any age; it's not specific to modern comics or the Walking Dead specifically. And yes, if you're pressing yourself, that's a concern. If you're sending it to an experienced professional, it shouldn't concern you.

If you raise the heat up real high it'll turn the book into a nice solid rectangle and shrinks a bit. Not a wrinkle to be found. :)

Did that and CGC didn't like it much :cry:

Personally, I'd opt for deploying a zone defense against Walking Dead comics. 2c

Box and One.

Pressing the body has virtually no effect - always press the head. But not too much or you will go blind.