• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3 new SciFi shows next season , time travel basis for all three

33 posts in this topic

omg that season was incredible! really good stuff.

ok I have to admit I've never saw Quantum Leap or Sliders

Getting a chance to do a scene with Titus and Jeri Ryan was incredibly cool. They are both good people and Titus acts almost like Bosch in real life. lol

It might be a bit dated but I highly recommend watching a few episodes for fun. Scott Bakula is great in Quantum Leap.

I can only think of 3 good sci fi series- star trek and next generation and Firefly. I really cannot come up with another but the list of bad ones stretches on and on.

X-Files

Fringe

Continuum

Dr Who

Person of Interest

Life on Mars

Twilight Zone

Outer Limits

Flash

Supergirl

Dollhouse

Battlestar Galactica

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Futurama

Torchwood

Sliders

The Prisoner

Orphan Black

A Town Called Eureka

Limitless

Black Mirror

Babylon 5 deserves love to, ya know? It lasted five seasons, 110 episodes.

:cloud9:

Never seen it. I'm not one of those people who has an opinion on something that they have no experience of. :whistle:

Never seen it. I'm not one of those people who has an opinion on something that they have no experience of. :whistle:

:roflmao:

So no negative experience with a J. Michael Straczynski project - therefore anything he is ever involved in must be eliminated from public viewing? He did write for The Real Ghostbusters animated series.

:ohnoez:

How is it that nobody has mentioned Stargate? ???

I loved the movie but never did get to see the series. Does it take place afterward? New characters or old ones with new actors?

I loved the movie but never did get to see the series. Does it take place afterward? New characters or old ones with new actors?

I'm the same - liked the movie but never saw the show.

I believe it's new characters. It's been a long time since I saw the movie, so I'm honestly not sure.

It starred:

Amanda Tapping

Michael Shanks

Richard Dean Anderson

Here is a link to the rest of the cast on IMDB:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118480/?ref_=nv_sr_1

I also loved Amanda Tapping in Sanctuary. That was a really good show.

I really liked the 1st episode of Timeless.

I liked it, too. Not sure why it's on at 10pm. Seems like it would do better in an earlier time slot.

NBC hasn't really had a great 'viewership strategy' in a while, at least not for anything that doesn't involve 'the voice' or sunday night football.