• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I hereby dedicate this raw X-Men sales thread to Olivia Munn - CLOSED

125 posts in this topic

I hereby dedicate this raw X-Men sales thread to Olivia Munn

I would think, as a minimum requirement for a thread dedication, that a picture of said actor (in costume) would be in order...just sayin :baiting:

hm

So many to choose from.

Let's keep things classy for now:

olivia-munn-psylocke.jpg

:luhv:

Nevermind the fact that not one book in this thread has a damn thing to do with Psylocke... :D

Any time I have even the slightest tangential reason to dedicate a thread to Olivia Munn, I'm going to do it. :sumo:

lol

And not one reasonable human being on this planet would fault you for it. :thumbsup:

I got no use for her. :sumo:

Packer fan.

Go Bears!

No, no....I'm very happy for Aaron Rodgers...

:mad:

Look at the expression on his face...he's still like 'can you actually believe THIS?"!

rs_1024x759-150221144117-1024.OliviaAaron-jmd-022115.jpg

OK...a few more books....

X-Men #10, VG- 3.5, $50 SOLD to Eddy707

cover edge wear; couple of droplet sized moisture stains here and there visible on interior cover; cb creasing lrfc; quarter-inch upper spine split leads into a half-inch tear into the logo box; quarter-inch lower spine split; tearing around lower staple

th_xmen10_f.jpgth_xmen10_r.jpg

X-Men #14, VF- 7.5, $225 SOLD to Michael Z

I really want to call this a VF 8.0, but I'm not going to. :cool:

light cover edge wear; fuzzy corners; note that there's a production-related ink thing...a tiny yellow circle over on the fc leading edge, just south of the issue number...pretty unobtrusive, but it's there...

th_xmen14a_f.jpgth_xmen14a_r.jpg

I will take 5, 7, 9, 10, 14 & 15

:takeit:

I am having problem with my internet, but can communicate much easier thru email, please direct further correspondence to michaelszimmerman@me.com

Thanks,

Michael

Geez, what's with the fresh meat mopping up all the books?! :D

Congrats to both!

I've been thinking the same thing - looks like a good time to run a sales thread!

Great books Ed and congrats to the buyers. I spent the afternoon in another big meeting about nothing.

I was actually thinking at one point (while staring ahead into that vacuous distance of oblivion that is an admin meeting) "...great...I'll bet right now somebody is posting some killer books and I'm sitting here waiting to die".

..but enough about my problems... Carry on Ed! (thumbs u

X-Men #17, GD/VG 3.0, $15 SOLD to cpannell

spine roll; reading creases next to spine; bunch of criss-cross cuts/scrapes on back cover (like someone was using the book under something they were cutting)

th_xmen17_f.jpgth_xmen17_r.jpg

X-Men #19, VG- 3.5, $20 SOLD to cpannell

overall wear; heavy reading stress next to spine; couple red grease pencil (?) marks in logo box; sliver of moisture stain on top edge goes through whole book; cf detached bottom staple

th_xmen19b_f.jpgth_xmen19b_r.jpg

X-Men #23, FN+ 6.5, $35 SOLD VIA E-MAIL

pencil “35” ulbc; couple tiny moisture droplet stains interior covers; “6-14” arrival date center fc, unfortunately smudged; light cover edge wear

th_xmen23_f.jpgth_xmen23_r.jpg