• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you missed the FF Showest footage.....

13 posts in this topic

sorry.gif

I've seen plenty of people make posts of topics hours old. confused-smiley-013.gif

Yep, and that's when it's fun to pull out something like:

news.gif Round object invented, purported to revolutionize travel, stay tuned for more! news.gif

Here it is....

and it's very impressive. 893whatthe.gif

July 8th

893whatthe.gifhail.gif

Wow, it looks more than just a "possible medium quality" hollywood flick...from the trailer it seems it can be better than the first X-men movie.

I'm glad the people envolved in this project wroked well (looking at the sampler/teaser).

really looking forward to it...

893whatthe.gifhail.gifcloud9.gif

regards, Pedro.

I have a feeling it'll be awesome. BUT, I also have a feeling that Spielberg is going to be the one doing the [#@$%!!!] kicking. Spielberg doesn't screw around I really think War Of The Worlds is going to be everything Independence Day wasn't. I was scared (no lie) watching the trailer.

Two trailers and the Super Bowl spot. I believe you need quick time but you have 4 options. I've watched it a gazillion times and want more. It's a big tease. Spielberg won't be showing us the Aliens or the ships until the movie. It will be groundbreaking mark my words.

http://waroftheworlds.com