• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales of Suspense Run Coming Monday on Pedigree Comics.

2 posts in this topic

Just wanted to let anyone who wasn't yet aware of the news that I will be listing a killer, high grade Tales of Suspense run on www.pedigreecomics.com starting Mondat night (after the NCAA Championship, of course) that will last 3 nights. The run consists of most issues from #41 through #76 (some have already been sold and I expect a few more to sell by Monday) in CGC 9.2 and better (with one, possibly, in 9.0). Most are in CGC certified 9.4 or 9.6 and are among the top two certified copies as per the CGC census.

This represents the best TOS run to be publicly offered for sale and with the Iron Man movie coming out later this year, these books will probably go up in value in a short period of time.

Good luck to all you forumites and you can always contact me with any questions, desired books, comments, etc., etc. at DougSchmell@pedigreecomics.com. Have a great weekend!