• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In the Shadow of the Atomic Age
6 6

2,454 posts in this topic

gossip.gifI haven't posted any LRs. I don't think that I even have any.

Somebody posted some gorgeous grey-tone LRs somewhere on these boards (I'm pretty sure either in this thread or the 10 cent thread).

Where've you been?

gossip.gifI haven't posted any LRs. I don't think that I even have any.

Somebody posted some gorgeous grey-tone LRs somewhere on these boards (I'm pretty sure either in this thread or the 10 cent thread).

Where've you been?

Vacation. Sick. Working my butt off.

I'm up for a promotion due to the work that I've done in the summer. If it pans out, I'll remain just an occasional watcher and poster, but increased buyer of comics. yay.gif

Here's another Spy book - Cloak and Dagger # 1 (and only I think) -

No thinkking about it. It is indeed a Wonderous One Shot! (gawd I love 1-shots!)

Yeah so I thought too. When are you going to post a One-Shot Checklist? poke2.gif

Also, isn't this Al Kennedy of the Secret Service character the same as the one starring in the Litlle Al of the FBI comic books? Making this not really a one-shot?

Here's an ACG Adventure-type book - Soldiers of Fortune # 7 - Stories à la Terry and the Pirates and / or Corto Maltese inside - Too bad the text covers the cover and the fact the artist chose a close-up shot of the large statue -

1036486-SoldiersofFortune7s.jpg

1036486-SoldiersofFortune7s.jpg.11ae78043eaaabd58b8b42981fbc3872.jpg

November 1952 Issue of Airboy -

I'm still the high bidder on some of the Church Airboys on Heritage! yay.gif

Attaboy, I guess you can still be saved from those horrible JLA books of yours!

gossip.gif Let us know which if any you win thumbsup2.gif

November 1952 Issue of Airboy -

I'm still the high bidder on some of the Church Airboys on Heritage! yay.gif

Attaboy, I guess you can still be saved from those horrible JLA books of yours!

gossip.gif Let us know which if any you win thumbsup2.gif

I seriously doubt I'll win any of them. frown.gif

Haven't seen that one. Definitely Severin on the cover, but don't think I ever noticed any other issues of Standard with his art. Must be a great issue having all four them doing the interior.

Haven't seen that one. Definitely Severin on the cover, but don't think I ever noticed any other issues of Standard with his art. Must be a great issue having all four them doing the interior.

He has a few others according to the checklist. There is a single issue Battlefront # 5 comic from Standard in June 1952 with a Severin cover apparently + 2 random Real Life issues and the one I just posted.

Thanks. It's lower grade than I usually get, but it can be very frustating trying to find most of these Atlas books in high grade.

If you upgrade let me know - sharp looking mid-grade I like, and the RQ Sale art in those Combat Casey books is a riot.

At the pace I've been able to upgrade, I think you'll be waiting a while. 27_laughing.gif