• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just a Thought On Polls

9 posts in this topic

There have been some polls that, in good conscience, I can not vote on but AM interested in seeing the result.

So - could we just start adding an additional option something like "No Opinion" or "Click Here If You Think The Poll Is Interesting but am Not Qualified to Vote"?

OK - I confess Click Here If You Think The Poll Is Interesting but am Not Qualified to Vote is a tad long but you get my drift. I am sure I am not alone in being interested in some polls but not having the experience to make an intelligent yes/no type answer.And if the only way to see the poll is to vote, it skews the results (not to mention shill skews).

Yah yah - old guy - ancient one - being a cranky crank! But still! thumbsup2.gif

Isnt it past your bed time.... confused-smiley-013.gif

There have been some polls that, in good conscience, I can not vote on but AM interested in seeing the result.

So - could we just start adding an additional option something like "No Opinion" or "Click Here If You Think The Poll Is Interesting but am Not Qualified to Vote"?

OK - I confess Click Here If You Think The Poll Is Interesting but am Not Qualified to Vote is a tad long but you get my drift. I am sure I am not alone in being interested in some polls but not having the experience to make an intelligent yes/no type answer.And if the only way to see the poll is to vote, it skews the results (not to mention shill skews).

Yah yah - old guy - ancient one - being a cranky crank! But still! thumbsup2.gif

Isnt it past your bed time.... confused-smiley-013.gif

I be your elder so - ok, will not say "screw you" but will say "get behind me Brain!"

::and you blew it on Mark VII - geeze!

893whatthe.gif.......... 893naughty-thumb.gif........ sign-rantpost.gif......... sign-funnypost.gif........ flowerred.gif........ hail.gif....... 27_laughing.gif....off to..... cloud9.gif

I can never see the results of any polls anymore since the last major board update.

frown.gif

Try now.

It never works for me anymore, on any poll, in any forum, not just this one.

893censored-thumb.gif

I try refeshing the page and no results...

I try voting again and am told that a vote from my IP address has been already recorded so I can't vote...

tonofbricks.gif

I can never see the results of any polls anymore since the last major board update.

frown.gif

Try now.

It never works for me anymore, on any poll, in any forum, not just this one.

893censored-thumb.gif

I try refeshing the page and no results...

I try voting again and am told that a vote from my IP address has been already recorded so I can't vote...

tonofbricks.gif

OK, you heard the man. What is going on here then????!!!!! 893whatthe.gif...... frustrated.gif

CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP!!!! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif