• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Late Bronze and Copper/Modern age collection

29 posts in this topic

I am trying to collect an undisclosed, nondescript number of books that date from 1981-2005. My collection has very diverse tastes to include Harley Quinn (2000), TMNT Vol. 1, Vampi, Hack/Slash and many more. My collection is random but I do have some Batman. Mostly I'm looking for graded books. I will not grade them for you but you can get key issues slabbed if needed. Just shot me a message for inquires.

Incase you haven't noticed, this is the sort of place where it's rough to be the new guy.

Only when your first post is a sale, and it clear that you haven't taken the time to read the rules.

hm

Most people don't read the rules, and I've seen people go pretty hard on newbies outside of a sales forum. But what you're saying isn't wrong either.

Incase you haven't noticed, this is the sort of place where it's rough to be the new guy.

Only when your first post is a sale, and it clear that you haven't taken the time to read the rules.

hm

Most people don't read the rules, and I've seen people go pretty hard on newbies outside of a sales forum. But what you're saying isn't wrong either.

At least cut and paste the intro from someone else's sales thread. My first one I copied word for word from BeachBum's thread who I had purchased from a few times before.

hm

You are right. I have seen some excessive hammerings, especially from the old guard.

I have only sold on here once, but had been around long enough to know to include everything. It took me three hours to write my sale's rules. :D

Still have that $10.47 and 1/2 pack of crotch warmed gum for the seller. Please note that the gum has been removed from my front pocket----less crotch-warmed and approaching room temp for those that like that sort of thing.

I'd be willing to sweeten the deal with a cotton swab amount of purple belly button lint **RARE**.....but only if this deal close within the next 60 minutes.....

So! $10.47.....1/2 pack of kind-of, sort-of room temp gum PLUS a bit of rare purple belly button lint!

Seller....take the deal!!

Thanks I failed

Depends on how you look at it...as a "sales thread", it has been a spectacular failure!

As a source of boardie entertainment, it is a rousing success. (thumbs u

I'd say no harm, no foul...just brush up on the rules and look at other threads to get an idea how things work.

Feel free to participate in conversations in other parts of the boards too, it may help lead to more sales when you do start a "sales thread".

...and welcome to the boards...hope you survive the experience! ;)