• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pheonix EndSong

25 posts in this topic

Just read the series, that final scene, with the Phoenix in the eye, I thought initially that it was Emma, but my girlfriend pointed out that it looked more like a Cuckoo, not Emma. Bangs, other girls in bed with her. Course, I'm likely wrong. =)

And the Phoenix inhabiting all the Cuckoos, that sounds like a fun!

The series was OK, I felt the story that was told would have fit better in 2 issues instead of 5.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure those were cuckoos. What's odd about it is that only one of the girls seemed to notice/expect the pheonix. The other two seemed fast asleep so I'm not sure where this might lead. Interesting to say the least. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

poke2.gif

only thing that happened in 10 & 11 was David/Prodigy seeing Emma & Dani about getting his mental block removed

7,8,9?

27_laughing.gif good call bro - I just sat down and finished 8-11 in one sitting so yeah I must have gotten my issues confused...that doesn't speak well for my short term memory crazy.gif but at the end of 11? ( tongue.gif sorry again if I'm off), Wither approaches Josh to break up with Laurie because he knows about Josh (student) and Rahne's (instructor) relationship - earlier in these issues, Wither is in that psychiatrist's office getting coached to go ahead and do whatever it takes to get him Laurie's attention.

I'm reading this over and it's sad that I bust on my wife for her soaps but instead I'm somewhat up on this... foreheadslap.gif