• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Marvel German Classic Reprints

17 posts in this topic

For Sale (or trade if you have something I want) for the following Marvel German Classic Reprints. These are deluxe reprints with cardstock covers reprinted by Marvel Deutschland. Very, very nice reproductions...

The following are in VF/NM or better and are $18 each shipped Priority to US...

Fantastic Four #46 SOLD

gerff46.jpg

Daredevil #1 SOLD

gerdd1.jpg

X-Men #1

gerxmen1.jpg

Strange Tales #135 - Only the SHIELD story is reprinted. The rest of the issue is filled with old Marvel ads...

gerst135.jpg

Incredible Hulk #181 SOLD

gerhulk181.jpg

I also have the Marvel Comics #1 reprint. It's $30 shipped...

germc1.jpg

PM me if interested...

Jim

Amerikanische Kultur zuruck zu den Amerikanern verkaufend, werde ich beeindruckt thumbsup2.gif
Screw u too....mofo

And here I was thinking you were such a cunning linguist....

Amerikanische Kultur zuruck zu den Amerikanern verkaufend, werde ich beeindruckt thumbsup2.gif
Screw u too....mofo

And here I was thinking you were such a cunning linguist....

Christo_pull_hair.gif

Fantastic Four and Hulk sold!

Jim

Christo_pull_hair.gif

What? Did you want one?

Jim

No...but why is the Marvel Comics 1 more expensive? Couldn't buy it cheap from the old lady? poke2.gif

Fantastic Four and Hulk sold!

Jim

Christo_pull_hair.gif

What? Did you want one?

Jim

No...but why is the Marvel Comics 1 more expensive? Couldn't buy it cheap from the old lady? poke2.gif

It was more expensive to buy due to it being one of the first of these reprints in the line as well as it being an oversized issue. Same for the Cap America #1...hm

And I only get the Golden and Silver Age US comics from the old ladies... tongue.gif

Jim