• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED: Avengers #2 (7.0), ASM #7 (8.0), ASM #8 (7.5)

11 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I'm putting up a few more books today, all CGC graded and slabbed.

Avengers #2 (7.0, CR/OW), $655 shipped UPDATE – relisted at a lower price in a new thread with a couple of other Avengers books

Amazing Spider-Man #7 (8.0, OW/W), $1025 shipped SOLD as part of a deal including ASM #2-#10

Amazing Spider-Man #8 (7.5, OW/W), $655 shipped SOLD as part of a deal including ASM #2-#10

Scans are below in this thread.

Prices are negotiable. First one to say "I'll take it" in this thread or to come to a PM agreement gets the book.

I will accept check, money order or PayPal. You must add 3% for any PayPal payments. Personal checks must clear before I will ship out a book.

I ship all books within 48 hours of receipt of payment, 2nd-day priority US mail with good packaging, including bubblewrap.

Here is my feedback thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=9340244&Searchpage=2&Main=408453&Words=SuperTom&topic=0&Search=true#Post9340244

Thanks guys,

Tom

Nice books ! I noticed the cert numbers are from the same submission. Did you sub these ? If so, were they pressed ?

The Spidey #7 was sent off for prescreening a couple of months ago and was rejected as a candidate for pressing. The other books were not submitted for potential pressing and have not been pressed to my knowledge. I put this collection together around 1994 and these books were all slabbed between 2008-2010, I believe.

Tom

Nice books ! I noticed the cert numbers are from the same submission. Did you sub these ? If so, were they pressed ?

The Spidey #7 was sent off for prescreening a couple of months ago and was rejected as a candidate for pressing. The other books were not submitted for potential pressing and have not been pressed to my knowledge. I put this collection together around 1994 and these books were all slabbed between 2008-2010, I believe.

Tom

You submit them during the best years, if I remember correctly your last books were stunning for the grade also.

Tom

You submit them during the best years, if I remember correctly your last books were stunning for the grade also.

Well, maybe best for potential customers :-)

We had an FF #5 that we thought was absolutely gorgeous. 8.5 easy, definite candidate for 9.0 or 9.2. But it came back a 7.5. We aren't the experts but we were scratching our heads on that one :-)

And when I say "we," I refer to my brother and I. He helped me put together the collection.