• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Want to Buy: High Grade Tales of Suspense

6 posts in this topic

Looking for the following issues. Must be CGC'd with at least Off-White pages and no date stamps / writing on the front cover (date stamps on the back cover are fine).

CGC 8.5 or better #40, 41, 44, 46 ,49

CGC 9.0 or better #55, 58-62

I'm also looking for a lot of issues from #70-99 in CGC 9.4, but would want to buy a lot at one time at fairly reasonable prices (i.e. between $140-180 per book).

PM if you have any of these for sale.

Didn't Doug say he's got a set coming up on Pedigree on Monday night? Or did you get to review those already?

Larry

Doug will have some amazing TOS's on his site starting tomorrow. I'm hoping to pick up a few books, but I also know that there are certain issues that I need that he won't have, since the Pacific Coast copy was not as high as his copy (therefore he's keeping both).

Good luck to everyone, and all I can say is that early TOS's before #70 a pretty hard to find in CGC 9.0 or better, so if you want them, make your move now.