• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check out Kramerica's Ebay auctions!

6 posts in this topic

Nice set of auctions. I was wondering how much time you put into setting up that many listings at one time. I'd like to list similar numbers but it just takes so dang long. I usually just end up with 20 or so listings at a time although I know the more listings you have, the better they all sell.

Start with a template and then just change the Title, issue #, ect. I can scan about 75 books per hour and I can usually do an auction every 2 minutes or so using the Turbo lister. All in all I think it took me about 8-9 hours total to do 175 auctions this week.

Just a friendly thought....reduce the filesize of those scans. Just browsing your auctions I clicked on X-men 181 & 185. I was wondering why the pic wasn't popping right up. My cable modem is pretty quick so I right clicked properties on the image and noticed it was a HUGE 466kb....that's a monster big sized scan.

Apparently you don't use some type of photo editor to compress the file size. The scan was still relatively small but took way too long to use.

I would think that a lot of folks would just skip waiting for many of your auction images to load.

Just thought I'd throw that in there. Just trying to do everything I can for evey living human being on the planet....uhmmm....what ?

Seriously, a picture that size shouldn't be more than 90kb -120kb in size

It totaly kills my 56K... 27_laughing.gif

250KB is about the high end before major slowdown occurs.

gossip.gif

No scan is up for Hulk 148? confused.gif