• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pictorial Romances #11, St. John, Jan., 1952, Matt Baker cover and art SOLD

5 posts in this topic

Pictorial Romances #11, St. John, Jan., 1952, Matt Baker cover and art.

SOLD

Complete and unrestored, cover and centerfold attached at both staples. Fresh and supple interior, nearly white pages. Back cover has some light ink smudges. I'd say the book grades at VG+, but knowing how lenient CGC often is with mid grade books, I can see them giving this a 5.0.

$250. shipped in the USA. Payment by Paypal only. Please make payment within 24 hours after stating intent to purchase. If this is going to be problematic, please contact me before committing to buy to let me know how much time you'll need. Thanks very much.

The sale is over when someone posts, "I'll Take It", or when I post, "Sold through PM".

I package securely and ship promptly. All raw items are returnable if you notify me within one week after receipt.

PicRom11a_zpsyosazfha.jpg

PicRom11b_zps91w1r9uj.jpg

Pictorial Romances #11, St. John, Jan., 1952, Matt Baker cover and art.

Complete and unrestored, cover and centerfold attached at both staples. Fresh and supple interior, nearly white pages. Back cover has some light ink smudges. I'd say the book grades at VG+, but knowing how lenient CGC often is with mid grade books, I can see them giving this a 5.0.

$250. shipped in the USA. Payment by Paypal only. Please make payment within 24 hours after stating intent to purchase. If this is going to be problematic, please contact me before committing to buy to let me know how much time you'll need. Thanks very much.

The sale is over when someone posts, "I'll Take It", or when I post, "Sold through PM".

I package securely and ship promptly. All raw items are returnable if you notify me within one week after receipt.

PicRom11a_zpsyosazfha.jpg

PicRom11b_zps91w1r9uj.jpg

:takeit: